Monday 16 June 2014

Mailbox Monday

mmb-300x282

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week.

It was created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books but now has a permanent home here

 

 

This week I received an ARC of If I Knew You Were Going To Be This Beautiful I Never Would Have Let You Go by Judy Chicurel.  It's published by Tinder Press in October and I'm really looking forward to reading this as it's been compared to Anne Tyler and I'm hearing nothing but good things about it.



6 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of that book but I like the sound of it! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you like it! Happy Reading!

    Here is my post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you love it. I get a little nervous when books are compared to another author's books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great title. I haven't heard of this book.

    I hope it is enjoyable.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of this one either, but I do like the look of it. I hope you enjoy it and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.