Monday 30 June 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

aaa1

Its Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme run by Book Journey and you can mention books you've just finished, are currently reading and any you plan to read this week. You can leave a link to your blog and read other bloggers posts.

 

I didn't get as much reading done this week as I would have liked. I was at work Monday and Tuesday then had a cough and cold for the rest of the week which left me feeling grotty and tired. I did finish The Secret Life Of Bees though which I enjoyed and I'm still half way through Carve Her Name With Pride. I know the story quite well already from the film and as I'm not a big fan of non fiction this is probably one I'll dip in and out of between other books.

 

The Secret Life of Bees  Carve Her Name with Pride

 

I'm now reading Her by Harriet Lane which is also my Mailbox Monday post for today.

 

Her

 

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about nonfiction. I seldom read it and usually just skim. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are not feeling well. I also enjoyed The Secret Life of Bees. Her sounds interesting-- I had never heard of it before. Feel better and enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.