Monday 2 June 2014

Mailbox Monday

mmb-300x282 

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week.

It was created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books but now has a permanent home here

 

This week I received an ARC of Quarter Past Two On A Wednesday Afternoon from Transworld Publishers, it's the first book Linda Newbery has written for adults.

I also downloaded the ebook of The Truth About The Harry Quebert Affair by Joel Dicker.


 

4 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks tempting! Thanks for sharing...and enjoy.

    Here's MY WEEKLY SUNDAY/MONDAY UPDATES POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intriguing title! Hope you enjoy & have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ENJOY!! Quarter Past Two sounds funny. Love the title.

    I hope The Harry Quebert Affair is good.

    I picked it up at the BEA.

    ENJOY your reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.