Monday 23 June 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

aaa1

Its Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme run by Book Journey and you can mention books you've just finished, are currently reading and any you plan to read this week. You can leave a link to your blog and read other bloggers posts.

 

This week I finished If I Knew You Were Going To Be This Beautiful I Never Would Have Let You Go by Judy Chicurel (great title!) and my review is here . I'm now reading The Secret Life Of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd. I've had this on my Kindle for a little while, at the time of writing this post I'm 20% in and it's very good so far.

If I Knew You Were Going To Be This Beautiful, I Never Would Have Let You Go  The Secret Life of Bees

4 comments:

  1. You are all set for a great week. Nothing like being only 20% into a great book.

    Here's my It's Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the Secret Life of Bees, the movie adaption is good too and worth watching.

    Keep calm and read on!
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those Kindle books! I have so many that I want to read and never seem to get around to them. Come see my busy week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thoroughly enjoyed The Secret Life of Bees. I hope you like it as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.