Monday 16 June 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

aaa1

Its Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme run by Book Journey and you can mention books you've just finished, are currently reading and any you plan to read this week. You can leave a link to your blog and read other bloggers posts.

 

This week I read Mr Mercedes by Stephen King, he's a great storyteller and this book yet again proves that. Only thing that made it a 4 star instead of 5 star book for me was the last 60 pages or so. It's the first in what's going to be a trilogy so I'm looking forward to the next one. Over the weekend I started Carve Her Name With Pride, I've seen the film of the same name twice. It's the autobiography of Violette Szabo, she was a British secret agent during WW2. 


Mr Mercedes Carve Her Name with Pride

3 comments:

  1. I"m halfway through Mr Mercedes now, I'm really enjoying it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really should give Stephen King a try. I have him lumped in my mind as a horror writer and that's a genre I avoid. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am buying Mr. Mercedes today! I am glad to hear it is good! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.