Monday 3 March 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

aaa1 

Its Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme run by Book Journey and you can mention books you've just finished, are currently reading and any you plan to read this week. You can leave a link to your blog and read other bloggers posts.

 

 

This Dark Road to MercyThe LieThis week I read This Dark Road To Mercy  by Wiley Cash and The Lie by Helen Dunmore, both of which I enjoyed.

 

Kiss Me FirstNot sure how much time I'll get for books this week, Monday and Tuesday I'll be working and Wednesday it's my birthday. I'm currently reading Kiss Me First by Lottie Moggach. It's been on my kindle for a while and I'm trying to catch up on my tbr before buying too many new books. I'm glad I chose it as my next read though because it's a very good psychological thriller.


2 comments:

  1. I'd love to know how you enjoy Kiss Me First. It isn't currently on my wishlist however it did end up in my basket when buying books the other week. I ended up outing it for another but feel like I'm kind of regretting that now...
    Happy Reading!
    :-)
    Bits & Bobs

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.