Monday 17 March 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

aaa1

Its Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme run by Book Journey and you can mention books you've just finished, are currently reading and any you plan to read this week. You can leave a link to your blog and read other bloggers posts.

 

This week I read The Langoliers by Stephen King which is the first novella in Four Past Midnight. As I mentioned in last weeks post I've read this book before but I remembered The Langoliers mainly from the TV adaptation. Then I read a fantastic psychological thriller by Paula Daly, Just What Kind Of Mother Are You? and now I'm back to Four Past Midnight again. I can't recall much about the three remaining stories though.

Just What Kind of Mother Are You?  Four Past Midnight

 

I'm not sure what I'll choose as my next book but the Stephen King will keep me busy for a while.


 

5 comments:

  1. I love a good psychological thriller - I may have to check this one out.
    Happy Reading!
    :-)
    Bits & Bobs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four Past Midnight was probably one of my least favourite collections by Stephen King but the story I enjoyed most was the Library Policeman.

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I will have to add these! I love a good thriller

    Check out what we are reading this week.

    Also check out our Kindle Giveaway along with OUAT 4 year Giveaway.

    Leydy @OUaT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paula Daly's book looks very good but I'm not a SK fan, but I love how excited his fans get over his books :) I hope you enjoy it.
    Here's myIt's Monday Post

    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I've only read Secret Window from Four Past Midnight. I just finished Dolores Claiborne yesterday and I really enjoyed it. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.