Friday 7 March 2014

Book Blogger Hop (7th-13th March)

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted at Ramblings Of A Coffee Addicted Writer and this week's question is:

 

Do you have a schedule set for blogging and reading time? Or do you not have a set time and just let it happen?

 

I don't have a schedule set for blogging and reading time. There are some memes that I like to participate in regularly if I can but apart from that I fit it in around other commitments. At the moment I'm not reviewing much because I've been busy but will hopefully start again soon.  I do try and sit down to read for at least one hour a day when I'm not at work but again this can vary and I always read for a little while in bed at night. If I set myself targets for reading and blogging then it can feel like a chore rather than something I enjoy to do.

5 comments:

  1. I agree, sometimes if I have a review hanging over my head, it feels like an obligation and a chore rather than a pleasure. I can't keep to a schedule for reading. Here's my hop response: http://reading2011.blogspot.com/2014/03/book-blogger-hop.html
    GFC isn't working at the moment so I'll check back to follow your blog!
    Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to try and read an hour a day too! I am falling behind on my reading because work is a bit crazy. Dang! Work!!! It so interferes with my reading. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT answer. My full answer is at the link below, but I don't normally have a set time. I just let it happen.

    Have a great weekend.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely understand your answer. Having something schedule can feel like a chore.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like both to be as organic and spontaneous as possible. With that said, clearly if I'm reviewing a book for an author then there's a deadline and I will set a schedule. Otherwise, I read and blog when the mood hits.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.