Monday 31 March 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

aaa1

Its Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme run by Book Journey and you can mention books you've just finished, are currently reading and any you plan to read this week. You can leave a link to your blog and read other bloggers posts.

 

This week I started The Fever by Megan Abbott, I've never read anything by her before but this one sounded interesting and I got an ARC from Netgalley. I couldn't get into it at all though which was disappointing so have given up for now. I did finish The First by Jason Mott, a short story that I got free for my kindle and is a prequel to his novel The Returned.  I also read a great book, Road Ends by Mary Lawson, my review is here

The First (The Returned, #0.5)   Road Ends


I'm now reading A Commonplace Killing by Sian Busby

 

A Commonplace Killing: A Novel

1 comment:

  1. Somewhere I should list DNFs, I think. Especially when they are unexpected. Wish I'd never have Did Not Finish books.

    Here's my It's Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.