Monday 24 March 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

aaa1 

Its Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme run by Book Journey and you can mention books you've just finished, are currently reading and any you plan to read this week. You can leave a link to your blog and read other bloggers posts.

 

This week I read Secret Window, Secret Garden which is the second story in Four Past Midnight by Stephen King and The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman. I've only just started The Fever by Megan Abbott, a Netgalley ARC and I am also thinking of treating myself to The View On The Way Down by Rebecca Wait.

 

Four Past Midnight   The Light Between Oceans

6 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to reading Fever!


    Have a great week,
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Secret Window and The Secret Garden definitely don't sound like Stephen King titles to me. :) Love the cover of Four Past Midnight.

    I haven't read The Light Between Oceans yet. Actually I haven't done too much reading lately.

    Have a wonderful week, and thanks for sharing.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed The Light Between Oceans. Hope you do too.

    My recap: http://www.bookclublibrarian.com/2014/03/weekly-book-recap-59.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Stephen King. Happy reading!

    Check out what we are reading this week.

    Also check out our OUAT 4 year Giveaway.

    Leydy @OUaT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved The Light Between Oceans. It's been many a year since I read Four Past Midnight but I can remember I enjoyed it. You can check out my Monday here http://www.kyliesreads.blogspot.com.au/2014/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_24.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard good things about The Light Between Oceans. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.