Musing Mondays is run by Should Be Reading and asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you
just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s
hear it, then!
I'm away on holiday and when thinking about what I needed to pack it made me remember how easy the kindle makes my book choices. I never really know what type of book or genre I'll feel like reading next so always used to take about 5 books even though I would only get around to reading one or two of them. Now all I have to do is pack my kindle which is overflowing with ebooks I haven't read, even my phone charger also charges the kindle so that's one more less thing I have to put in the suitcase.
Now if only it was as simple to decide what clothes to take for the four of us and I would be laughing ;)