Friday 19 July 2013

Friday Finds - 19th July

FridayFinds_bringOntheInk

FRIDAY FINDS is run by Should Be Reading and is a chance to share the books you've heard about this week and have added to your TBR or wishlist.

 

 

 

 This week I've heard about these books and added them to my wishlist:


 Kiss Me First The Longings of Wayward GirlsUntil You're Mine
Apocalypse Z: The Beginning of the End


Kiss Me First by Lottie Moggach
The Longings of Wayward Girls by Karen Brown
Until You're Mine by Samantha Hayes
Apocalypse Z The Beginning of the End by Manel Loureiro

4 comments:

  1. Until your mine looks good. Happy reading. Here is my FF http://cynthia2729.wordpress.com/2013/07/19/friday-finds-july-19/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound pretty interesting. :)
    Here is my Friday Finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome finds! I added Kiss Me First and Until You're Mine on my TBR list! :D

    Andrea K. @ Books and Bindings
    Friday Finds
    Follow & Feature

    ReplyDelete
  4. I entered to win Kiss Me First but I don't like contemporary adult novels. I wasn't too thrilled with Click an online love story by Lisa Becker. Zombie apocalypse is not my thing either. Thanks for sharing your finds with us this week.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.