Friday 19 July 2013

Book Blogger Hop (19th-25th July)



The Book Blogger Hop is hosted at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer and gives bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog. All you need to do is answer this weeks question on your blog, enter the link to your post here then visit other blogs on the list and comment on their posts. This weeks question is:

What is your favourite classic novel:

My favourite has to be Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier, it's the only classic book I've read more than once and it's equally as good with each re-read.
Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. Rebecca is my favorite too. :) Minus Mrs. Danvers of course.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Second time I've seen this answer now it makes me really want to look it up.

    New Google Follower. Check out my answer here.
    http://ashleynemer.blogspot.com/2013/07/book-blogger-take-11.html

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.