Sunday 14 July 2013

Book Blogger Hop 12th - 18th July

 

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer and gives bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog. All you need to do is answer this weeks question on your blog, enter the link to your post here then visit other blogs on the list and comment on their posts.

This weeks question:

How long have you been blogging?

My answer:

I haven't had a blog for very long at all, I only started it on 17th June 2013. I'd joined Goodreads earlier this year and then Netgalley and was enjoying reviewing and rating books. I've always loved reading and books so decided it would be a great idea to have a blog. I have to say I'm really enjoying it and wish I'd started it sooner.

 

2 comments:

  1. I'm still a newbie when it comes to blogging but I'm loving every minute of it and I'm learning new things almost every day. Thanks for stopping by my BBH

    Happy Hopping :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very BIG welcome to book blogging. You will LOVE IT.

    Book Bloggers are the BEST.

    I am now following you on Bloglovin' and am following you by e-mail.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.