Monday 20 April 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

aaa1

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme run by Book Journey and you can mention books you've just finished, are currently reading and any you plan to read this week. You can leave a link to your blog and read other bloggers posts.

 

This week I've read two books. My review for Disclaimer by Renee Knight is here

 

I only finished The Mountain Can Wait by Sarah Leipciger last night. I found it to be great story telling that grabbed me from the start. So much so that I lost track of time and was almost late for my hairdressers appointment. It's published by Tinder Press on 7th May 2015 and is the author's debut novel.

 

You can find out more about both books by clicking on their cover images below.


Disclaimer  The Mountain Can Wait


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.