Sunday 15 February 2015

Village Candles

A few weeks ago Village Candle kindly sent me some of their products to review. I love scented candles, I'm a big fan of Kringle and Yankee so was looking forward to trying these.




I got a small jar (11 fl oz) of Violet Blossom with a burn time of up to 55 hours.The scent is described as containing violet, iris, rose, heliotrope and musk. I'm not usually a huge fan of flower scents but liked this as it's not too overpowering. Also as the smaller size is a wide candle (unlike other makes) you still get a good scent throw.

 

The Rendezvous medium jar (16 fl oz) I received lasts for up to 105 hours. This contains cedar, grapefruit, orange and musk. Although more of a masculine scent there was enough of a hint of the fruit scents coming through for me.    

 

The large jar (26 fl oz) was Raspberry Rose Tea (raspberry, herbs, tea and musk) and this size jar has a maximum huge burn time of 170 hours. Out of the three this was my favourite, I could definitely smell the raspberry and tea scents.

 

What I especially like about these premium jar candles is that they all have 2 wicks, this means a more even clean burn. You get an excellent wax pool very quickly, thankfully no tunnelling issues with these.



I've been very impressed with the quality of Village Candles, I have already bought myself a Frozen Margarita one and shall treat myself to more in the future.

1 comment:

  1. I love a mixed scent too! Have you tried Colonial Candle’s Grapefruit Hibiscus and Morning Dew? Also M Baker’s natural scented candles.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.