Monday 18 November 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (18th November)

aaa1 

Its Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme run by Book Journey and you can mention books you've just finished, are currently reading and any you plan to read this week. You can leave a link to your blog and read other bloggers posts.

 

 

This week I've read:

 

The One Plus One by Jojo Moyes
Others Of My Kind by James Sallis

The All-Girl Filling Station's Last Reunion  The One Plus One Others of My Kind: A Novel


I've just started reading:

 

A Pleasure And A Calling by Phil Hogan - this isn't out until February 2014 but I got an ARC from Netgalley

A Pleasure and a Calling

  

 

2 comments:

  1. I have to admit, I didn't thing The All Girls was quite as strong as her others but I still enjoyed it very much :)
    Read on!
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice week for you. A Pleasure And A Calling looks scary. Love the cover...very unique.

    ENJOY your new week.

    Link to my post is below as well as a giveaway.

    BTW…Stop by for a FUN giveaway too: GIVEAWAY

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.