Musing Mondays is run by Should Be Reading and asks you to muse about one of the following each week… • Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on
about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
I have decided I am going to try and catch up with what I have on my TBR and not buy too many new books. If it's something off my wishlist that I'll read straight away than that's allowed, too often I buy a book and it sits unread on my shelf for ages. I'm also cutting back on review books for the time being unless it's one I really want to read, I went a bit mad when I first joined Netgalley last year. I've found that sometimes I'm reading books because I have to rather than want to, I'd like to get back to reading simply for enjoyment for a little while.