Monday, 27 January 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

aaa1 

Its Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme run by Book Journey and you can mention books you've just finished, are currently reading and any you plan to read this week. You can leave a link to your blog and read other bloggers posts.

 

This week I read:

 

Calling Me Home  by Julie Kibler

The Dynamite Room by Jason Hewitt

 

Calling Me Home  The Dynamite Room


I'm currently reading:

 

The Martian by Andy Weir

 

 The Martian

 

4 comments:

  1. I feel odd this morning...so far I haven't recognized a single book that people are reading! Yet every book looks intriguing.

    Here's my It's Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your reads this week!

    This is what we are reading this week.

    Leydy @OUaT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard of The Martian. I hope you are enjoying it. Come see my Monday Report if you get a chance. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Dynamite Room sounds really interesting! I am going to have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete