Musing Mondays is run by Should Be Reading and asks you to muse about one of the following each week… • Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on
about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
I didn't ask for any books for Christmas this year, I still have a large TBR pile I'm going through both of tree and kindle books. I did get some titles from the 12 days of Kindle sale using some of my giftcard balance and my husband did give me another Amazon giftcard so I shall be treating myself again very soon.