Monday 30 December 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (30th December)

aaa1 

Its Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme run by Book Journey and you can mention books you've just finished, are currently reading and any you plan to read this week. You can leave a link to your blog and read other bloggers posts.

 

 

FamiliarNaomi's RoomI hope everyone had a great Christmas, I certainly did and haven't had much time for reading. I did finish Naomi's Room  by Jonathan Aycliffe and I'm currently reading Familiar by J. Robert Lennon. I heard about this novel a few weeks ago on another blog and thought it sounded interesting, then saw it was in the 12 days of Kindle sale so treated myself.

 

2 comments:

  1. I get so many good recommendations from the blogs I read that my TBR mountain has gotten to be near the height of Mt. Everest. Come see my Monday Report here. Happy reading and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading blogs is dangerous for your tbr list, isn't it? Enjoy your book this week and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.