Musing Mondays is run by Should Be Reading and asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
Next Tuesday (24th September) is the publication date of Doctor Sleep by Stephen King. His follow up to The Shining is probably my most anticipated book for some time, if not ever! I can't remember when this novels publication date was confirmed but I seem to have been waiting for it to come out for a very long time and I've pre-ordered a copy which should hopefully be delivered on the day of publication. I'm now trying to plan the books I'll read before hand so I can start it as soon as or not long after it arrives. I hope it lives up to my expectations.