Sunday 17 August 2014

Book Blogger Hop (August 15th-21st)

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted at Ramblings Of A Coffee Addicted Writer and this week's question is:

 

What is your favorite electronic device to use to add posts and content to your blog? Example: Your phone, your computer, your iPad, or another device?

 

My favourite is my desktop computer as it's much easier to use for adding new posts. I have used my tablet before for this but it's awkward and takes a very long time. My tablet and phone are okay for looking up other blogs and adding comments though. 

 







2 comments:

  1. I use my computer. Phones and iPads/Tablets are too difficult to use.

    I need a MOUSE. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.